This is a beautiful genuine whiskey mink fur coat. It has a Mano Swartz label and features a very generous shawl collar and straight sleeves. There are two exterior pockets. The lining is taupe with a tasteful design woven in the fabric and it has an embroidered name monogram. It has an open design (no closures). When the cold winds blow, you will be thankful to be wearing this warm and luxurious whiskey mink coat!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 41"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18"
* Bust: 51"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 23-1/2"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24") +5" of fur up in the sleeve which could be made into cuffs
* Hip: 56"
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 67"