This is a stunning genuine natural tourmaline mink fur jacket. It has a "Tourmaline EMBA Natural Pale Beige Mink" label and features a large wing collar. It has 3/4 sleeves, but they could be let down by a seamstress or furrier to be standard length, if you desired. The lining is solid beige and there is a name embroidered in the fabric. There are two exterior pockets. It closes with one big mink button at the collar, and the tips of the collar have one hook and eye so you can pull the collar up on extra-cold days. This tourmaline mink jacket is just what the doctor ordered to remedy your wardrobe! Wear it and feel the excitement begin!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 25"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 48") (end-to-end pelts: 50")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 24"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 24") (shoulder to sleeve end: 20") (+4" up in sleeve which could be let down)
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 51") (end-to-end pelts: 53")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 53"