This is an amazing genuine dyed spotted rabbit fur coat in a nice, long length and in a very generous size. It has a Polo Norte Furs label and features a small wing-style collar, blousy sleeves with lightly elasticized sleeve ends, and large shoulder pads. There are two exterior pockets. The lining is solid beige and there is NO MONOGRAM. It closes with furrier's locking clasps, and there is one clasp at the collar for those extra-cold and windy days. This is a very high quality rabbit coat with super plush and very silky soft fur. Unlike many rabbit coats, it has minimal shedding. It will keep you toasty warm on the coldest of days. When you want all eyes on you, wear this stunning spotted rabbit coat!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 49"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 56") (end-to-end pelts: 58")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 32"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 64") (end-to-end pelts: 66")
* Sweep: 82"