This is a beautiful vintage genuine dyed sheared raccoon fur coat. It features a shawl collar and has elasticized lining at the sleeve ends to keep the cold out. There are two exterior pockets and a zippered pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid brown and there is NO MONOGRAM. It closes with furrier's locking clasps. This lovely sheared raccoon coat will keep you nice and warm on a cold wintry day with just the right amount of style and with a bargain basement price!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 38"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 43") (end-to-end pelts: 45")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 45") (end-to-end pelts: 47")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 51"