This is an absolutely stunning genuine dyed rose beige double-sheared beaver fur jacket in the spunky bomber style. It has Louis Féraud Fourrure and Gentry's Furriers labels and features a small wing-style collar and lightly elasticized sleeve ends. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid ivory and there is NO MONOGRAM. It has generous 12" sleeve openings to accommodate freedom of movement as well as bulkier clothing. It closes with a heavy-duty zipper and the bottom hem is elasticized to keep the cold out. A copy of a recent appraisal which shows the present retail value to be $5495 will be included with your purchase. The design of this gorgeous fur jacket is so unique and très chic! It would be perfect for the slopes or anywhere you want to be toasty yet stylish. The beaver fur is ultra soft and very warm; you won't want to take it off! When you wear this sheared beaver jacket you will feel as snappy, yet elegant, as you look!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 29"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19"
* Bust: 51"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 27"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip: 57"
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): from 44" (unstretched) to 57" (fully stretched)