This is a gorgeous genuine dyed ranch mink fur coat. It features a stand-up shawl collar and banded bracelet cuffs. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is black and has an embroidered name monogram. It closes with furrier's locking clasps and there is one hook and eye at the collar area for colder days. Your purchase will be accompanied by a copy of a recent appraisal showing the retail replacement value to be $8,000. When you want to own the luxury item of your dreams but don't want to break the bank, this offers you the economical way to make your dream a reality! Soft, shiny and warm, this mink coat will make you look and feel like the glamorous beautiful people!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 46"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 45") (end-to-end pelts: 47")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21-1/2"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 47") (end-to-end pelts: 49")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 56"