This is a striking genuine raccoon fur bomber jacket which fits a wide range of sizes due to its loose-fit construction. It has a Bloomingdale's Northern Lights label, and features gorgeous large dolman sleeves, lightly elasticized sleeve ends, a small stand-up-style collar and built-in shoulder pads. It has fabulous markings and the pelts on the sleeves are sewn on the diagonal for added drama. There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid black and there is NO MONOGRAM. It has a zipper closure. When you're wearing this gorgeous raccoon jacket while running errands or out on the town, you will be snug, warm and looking hot!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 29"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 20"
* Bust: 57"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 32"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 54"