This is a striking genuine natural raccoon fur coat with dyed black mink trim. It has an Evans Collection label and features a small black mink wing-style collar with the mink extending down the closure edges; straight sleeves ending in dramatic black mink turn-back cuffs; and lightly padded shoulders. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining, and it has generous 11" sleeve openings to accommodate bulkier clothing. The lining is solid dark brown and there is a name embroidered in the fabric. It closes with hooks and eyes. It could be worn either formally or to more casual affairs, and would be fabulous worn with black boots. This is a spectacular head-turning raccoon coat!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 50"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 42") (end-to-end pelts: 44")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 46") (end-to-end pelts: 48")
* Sweep: 58"