This is a gorgeous genuine natural mahogany mink fur jacket which looks as if it has rarely, if ever, been worn. It has an S. Baum's Furs label and features a small shawl collar, lightly padded shoulders and lightly-elasticized sleeve ends. There are two velvet-lined exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid dark brown and there is an embroidered initial monogram. It has an interior sash to hold the jacket close to your body when the cold winds blow. It closes with hooks and eyes and there is one hook and eye at the collar area. The mink is very silky soft and the fine workmanship indicates that it is a high-quality mink jacket. This mahogany mink jacket may be dressed up or down, so it is very versatile. Anytime you want to feel glamorous, just put it on and feel the magic begin!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 29"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 42") (end-to-end pelts: 44")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 44") (end-to-end pelts: 46")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 48"