This is a stunning genuine natural mahogany mink fur jacket in the popular 3/4-length (stroller coat), so it is very versatile. It has an Alan Furs label and features a small shawl collar, banded bracelet cuffs and lightly padded shoulders. It is constructed of female mink pelts. There are two velvet-lined exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid dark brown and there is a name embroidered in the lining. It closes with furrier's locking clasps and there is one gorgeous button at the collar for those blustery days. Your purchase will be accompanied by a copy of a recent appraisal. The mink fur of this jacket is so silky soft; it is apparent that superior pelts were used and the construction is impeccable. This is a very high-quality piece. When the cold winds blow, you will be so happy that you made this purchase! You will be warm, wickedly in style and walking on air!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 31"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 39") (end-to-end pelts: 41")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 20-1/2"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 28") (shoulder to sleeve end: 23")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 43") (end-to-end pelts: 45")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 49"