This is a gorgeous genuine natural mahogany mink fur coat which looks as if it was rarely, if ever, worn. It has Furs by Michael Valente label and features a shawl collar and straight sleeves. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid dark brown with a name embroidered in the fabric in a similar color so it is discreet, and there is beautiful brown-on-brown floral embroidery toward the bottom of the lining. It closes with hooks and eyes, and there is an inner sash to keep the coat close to your body on cold winter days. This is an absolutely high-quality mink coat; the mink fur is very silky soft and extra shiny. If you would like to wear pure luxury but not spend a fortune, this is the mink coat for you!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 43"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 42") (end-to-end pelts: 44")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 20"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 48") (end-to-end pelts: 50")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 56"