This is a stunning genuine natural mahogany mink fur coat. It has a Mazarin Furs label and features an enormous shawl collar and straight sleeves. There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid dark brown silk, has an interior sash to keep the coat close to your body, and there is no monogram. It has an open design (no closures). This beauty has seen better days, unfortunately. The sleeves have been let down, but have not been sewn back up (so the pelts are showing and have raw edges). There are a few spots where the fur is clotted or missing (although they are not readily noticeable). The fur could be used for projects or, with a little work and if not expecting perfection, the coat may be worn. This mahogany mink coat has such magnificent style; it will bring out the diva in you (if you are able to overlook its flaws).
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 41"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18-1/2"
* Bust: 51"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 22-1/2"
* Sleeves (unhemmed): (collar seam to sleeve end: 31") (shoulder to sleeve end: 26")
* Hip: 53"
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 64"