This is an exquisite genuine lunaraine mink fur coat with a very large wing-style sable collar. It has a "Designed in Paris for Leppert Roos" label and features a very large wing-style sable collar and slightly belled sleeves. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining with a name embroidered discreetly inside. The lining is solid light cocoa brown. There is an interior sash to hold it close to your body on colder days, and it closes with hooks and eyes. Your purchase will be accompanied by a copy of an appraisal showing the retail replacement value to be $11,000. The sweep is a very generous 88" so it drapes beautifully. It is constucted of superior mink pelts; very silky smooth and soft, and the sable fur is very fluffy and soft. You will feel like royalty when you wear this gorgeous mink and sable coat!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 47"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 49") (end-to-end pelts: 52")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 26"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 26")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 61") (end-to-end pelts: 64")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 88"