This is a stunning vintage genuine kolinsky fur cape with a beautiful directional front design. Kolinsky is related to the mink family and is sometimes called kolinsky mink; it is very similar to mink. It features a shawl collar and has hooks and eyes for the ability to have partial sleeves or, instead, be worn as a cape. The lining is brown with a floral pattern woven in the fabric. There is no monogram, but there is a beautiful custom-made label with the name of the person it was designed for (which we feel gives the cape added charm, but will be removed upon request). There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. It closes with hooks and eyes. This sensational kolinsky cape just oozes with 40's vintage glamour. It has the iconic shoulder straps in the lining so it may be worn loosely over your shoulders as another wearing option, and the fur drapes beautifully in the back. It will fit a wide variety of sizes due to the cape-style construction. The high quality of this cape is evident in the details. If you love the look of bygone eras and want to be both warm and stylish, this kolinsky fur cape is the fur for you!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 28-1/2"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 58") (end-to-end pelts: 59")
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 60") (end-to-end pelts: 61"
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 68"