Gently used fur coats and quality
pre-owned furs at a price that makes you
feel like a million without spending it!
Fisher Fur Coat
Approx. size range: 10 - 14
Size range given as an estimate only. Please refer to measurements to be sure of fit.
APO/FPO, Hawaii, U.S. territories and international orders will incur a surcharge to cover additional shipping/handling costs – email us for rates.
Indiana residents will also be charged 7.0% sales tax.
This is a gorgeous genuine natural fisher fur coat. Fisher is a higher-end fur and is related to sable; it is a very high quality fur coat. Your purchase will be accompanied by a copy of an appraisal showing the replacement value as $10,000. It has a Bricker-Tunis Furs label and features a shawl collar and straight sleeves. There are two velvet-lined exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is a tasteful black and dark brown geometric pattern with an initial monogram, and the sleeve openings are a generous 11" diameter. It closes with hooks and eyes. This fisher coat possesses an understated elegance. When you wear it, you will feel luxurious with refined sophistication!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 45"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 46") (end-to-end pelts: 48")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21-1/2"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29-1/2") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24-1/2")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 50") (end-to-end pelts: 52")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 60"
To get Furs by Chrys news:
Have a question?
Site Designed by DG Creative