This is a beautiful genuine dyed ebony beaver fur jacket. The color is a rich, deep dark brown. It features a stand-up style collar, shoulder pads, and wide dolman sleeves with the pelts sewn on the diagonal. There are two velveteen exterior pockets. The lining is solid black and there is an initial monogram embroidered in the fabric. It closes with a heavy-duty double zipper. (Double zippers are very useful as they may be unzipped from the bottom as well as the top, allowing the wearer to sit without stretching the coat.) The beaver fur is silky soft and snuggly warm. This beaver jacket will keep you toasty while on the slopes, running errands or anywhere you want to be in warm and in style. It is practical as well as luxurious!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 28"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 20"
* Bust: 45"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 24"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 32") (shoulder to sleeve end: 27")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): from 34" (unstretched) to 47" (fully stretched)