This is a gorgeous genuine natural blonde beaver fur jacket in a cute and versatile short length. It looks as though it has rarely, if ever, been worn. It has an Overland label and features a wing-style collar and straight sleeves. Sheared ribbed fur trim accents the closure and pocket edges, sleeve ends and around the collar. There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid light brown and there is NO MONOGRAM. It closes with a heavy-duty zipper. This darling beaver jacket would be great for après ski or anytime you want to be warm and stylish. You will reach for it again and again!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 22"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 17"
* Bust: 45"
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 23"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 45"