This is a stunning black raincoat, or trench coat, with a genuine New Zealand opossum fur removable lining. It features a large full-pelt shawl collar, lightly padded shoulders and the lining of the sleeves has additional fill for warmth. It has a black lining on both the raincoat and the opossum fur, and there is NO MONOGRAM. It has two side-slit exterior pockets and matching belted closure. Details abound on this opossum raincoat: leather trim at the shoulders, down the length of the sleeves and at the pockets. The button-out opossum lining is constructed of dyed black opossum fur sections, and the fur is very thick, soft, and very warm. It could easily be modified to be worn alone as a fur vest as well. When you have the functionality of a raincoat with the added bonus of genuine fur, you have the best of both worlds! You will reach for this opossum fur coat again and again!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 50"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18"
* Bust: (inside and subtracting for closure: 45") (end-to-end pelts: 48")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 22-1/2"
* Sleeves: (collar seam to sleeve end: 29-1/2") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24-1/2")
* Hip: (inside and subtracting for closure: 50") (end-to-end pelts: 53")
* Sweep: 60"