This is a gorgeous genuine natural beaver fur coat in the luxuriously long ankle length. It has a Maximilian AltaModa at Bloomingdale's label and features a shawl collar and banded bracelet cuffs. There are two exterior velvet-lined pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid brown and there is an initial monogram embroidered in a similar color. It has generous 12" sleeve openings to accommodate bulkier clothing. The closures are furrier's locking clasps and there is one hook and eye at the collar for those extra-cold days. Beaver is one of the warmest furs, and you will love having it for those frosty days. When the cold winds blow and you need to be toasty yet swanky, you will reach for this soft and lush beaver coat!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 52"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 20"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 44") (end-to-end pelts: 45")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 51") (end-to-end pelts: 52")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 67"