This is a gorgeous genuine natural beaver fur coat in a lovely medium brown color with golden highlights. It features a large shawl collar, and banded bracelet cuffs. There are two exterior pockets and one pocket hidden in the lining. The lining is solid brown with beautiful floral design woven in the fabric toward the bottom and there is an embroidered initial monogram. It has an interior sash to keep the coat close to your body on colder days and generous 13" sleeve openings to accommodate bulkier clothing. The closures are furrier's locking clasps. Beaver is one of the warmest furs, so you will be toasty warm when you wear it. What could be better than being warm and fashionable at the same time?!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 49-1/2"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 41") (end-to-end pelts: 45")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 21"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 29") (shoulder to sleeve end: 24")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 42") (end-to-end pelts: 46")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 56"