This is a stunning genuine natural brown astrakhan karakul lamb fur coat in the versatile stroller length. Striations of broadtail lamb on the body of the coat give it added pizzazz and a designer look; this is NOT your grandmother's old-fashioned Persian lamb coat! The color is a rich medium brown with copper undertones -- sensational! This astrakhan karakul lamb coat is in pristine condition and looks as if it has never been worn.
Purchased in Russia, it has a Brigantina Trade Mark label and features a wing-style collar, bracelet cuffs and built-in shoulder pads. There are two exterior pockets. The sleeve openings are a generous 12" and the blousy sleeves taper to delicate narrow cuffs -- very stylish. The lining is solid coppper-brown and there is NO MONOGRAM. The closures are furrier's locking clasps. Lamb is a very warm fur, and this is a superior astrakhan karakul lamb coat which has very soft, curly fur with a beautiful sheen. It would be fantastic to wear to the office as well as running errands or even to more fancy affairs; it is truly a multi-purpose fur coat! What could be better than being warm and looking spectacular both at the same time?!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 34"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 18-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 47") (end-to-end pelts: 50")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 24"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 48") (end-to-end pelts: 51")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 52"