This is a gorgeous genuine natural beaver fur coat in the elegant ankle length. It has a "Carson Pirie Scott, Furs on 7" label and features a magnificent very large, fluffy and soft two-tone brown fox shawl collar and lightly padded shoulders. There are two velvet-lined exterior pockets, one pocket hidden in the lining and one large horizontal pocket in the lining with an initial monogram on it, with a smaller initial monogram hidden on the lining underneath. The lining is solid brown and it has nice, generous sleeve openings. It closes with furrier's locking clasps and there is one hook and eye at the at the collar area for those extra-cold days. This beaver coat is heavy and the fur is so soft! It will keep you very warm and you will look sensational all at the same time!
The approximate measurements are:
* Length (collar seam to hem): 50"
* Shoulders (shoulder-to-shoulder across the top of back): 19-1/2"
* Bust (inside and subtracting for closure: 50") (end-to-end pelts: 52")
* Underarm seam-to-underarm seam across the back: 24"
* Sleeves (collar seam to sleeve end: 30") (shoulder to sleeve end: 25")
* Hip (inside and subtracting for closure: 53") (end-to-end pelts: 55")
* Sweep (bottom hem end-to-end pelts): 59"